Position summary Are you looking for an exciting, full-stack development role with a focus on customer experience? Adobe is looking for a Senior Computer Scientist in the engineering team of Adobe Sign, the award-winning signature service in Adobe’s Document Cloud suite of products.
Adobe Sign is the fastest and easiest way for you to get contracts signed, tracked and filed. Unlike virtual fax or e-signature software, Adobe Sign offers an end-to-end solution by automating the entire contract process from the request for signature to the distribution and filing of the executed agreement. Adobe Sign instantly shows you what’s out for signature, what’s been signed, when and by whom. All documents are converted to PDF and automatically routed to all parties.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a demonstrated track record of design and development of high availability SaaS solutions. You will be joining a dynamic, agile software development team focused on producing secure, scalable and high-quality enterprise solutions. Your work will impact millions of users worldwide and help contribute to one of Adobe’s fastest growing services.
What you’ll do
- Join a team of feature developers within the engineering organization to influence a customer-centric product design.
- Work closely with our product management organization to define requirements and create detailed implementation designs.
- Lead architecture reviews to ensure features adhere to a high level of quality, scalability and robustness.
- Collaborate across teams of Product Owners, UX Designers, Developers, Quality Engineers, and Customer Support teams to develop features that are essential to solidifying and growing our global customer base.
- Actively identify service soft spots, design and implement mitigation strategies.
Keys to your success
- BS degree with 7-10 years of software development experience.
- Extensive experience in full-stack Web Development, including SOA-based Java Web Services is required.
- Experience designing and building enterprise applications. Demonstrated ability to develop architectures that incorporate high availability, operations supportability and scalability is mission critical.
- Hands-on experience with Java/Spring/RESTful API/JMS development, preferably within large, complex implementations.
- Expertise in OOP and OOAD methodologies and principles.
Diversity and equal employment opportunity
The diversity of ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives embodied by Adobe's employees is one of our most valuable assets, greatest strengths, and key competitive advantages. As part of our dedication to growing, strengthening, and demonstrating diversity in our workforce, our goal is to treat all employees with respect and integrity while valuing the differences and mirroring the diversity that exists in the locations where we do business.
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and as such, administers its personnel policies and conducts its employment practices in a manner that treats each employee and applicant based on merit and experience, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or other classification protected by applicable law. In addition, consistent with Adobe's culture and values, all employees are expected to treat one another with dignity and respect.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.