Req ID: 90506 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
Associate .net Support Engineerto join our team in
Costa Rica (CR).
Minimum Required Qualifications
* University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* A minimum of 3 years experience with professional software development.
* A minimum of 1 year experience with development/design with SharePoint
* Experience with K2 Forms and workflows (InfoPath, SharePoint Designer or Nintex experience considered)
* 2+ years of experience with SharePoint Site Collection administration
* Site collection configuration and using SharePoint Designer
* Developing solutions with forms and workflow solutions
* Troubleshooting of SharePoint Collaboration tools, including forums and issues lists
* Implementation and development of SharePoint Web parts
* Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong management/time management skills and multi:tasking abilities
* Strong analytical skills
* Fluent in English
* Experience with JQuery
* Experience with Agile Methodologies, like SCRUM
* Site Templates
* Experience with integration of SharePoint with DocuSign or Adobe Sign
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Software Development Engineer: Digital Analytics & Personalization Developer Job Description - Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or...
Desde Intel - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Company Description Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in staff augmentation by helping our customers fill critical technical roles to reach their development...
Desde Log(N) Llc - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic Software is seeking a Remote AWS Big...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción de la Plaza/nRequisitos: ? Garantizar la alienación de los requisitos de diseño de interfaz y experiencia del usuario, optimizando las mismas para...
Desde Crux Consultores S.A. - San José
Publicado hace un mes