Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports automation software systems. Coordinates requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams. Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Possess a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing environments, factory automation, software development, project management, software quality assurance is an added advantage.
- Advanced English Level.
Soft Skills / Behavioral Traits:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of ITIL process and process mapping skills
- Able to work under high pressure during certain periods, including ability to lead task forces with peers and customers
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues and a strong team player
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
CRExperienced HireJR0123927San Jose
Requisitos: Estudios en Ingeniería en Sistemas o carrera afín. Mínimo 5 años de experiencia. Capacidad de horarios rotativos. Disponibilidad Inmediata...
Desde GPI Consultores - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a Remote Senior DevOps...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace 14 días
Would you like join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value...
Desde Amazon - San José
Publicado hace 23 días
Req ID: 97016 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an...
Publicado hace 10 días