Microsoft Digital Services & Success (DSS) organization is empowering our customers and partners to realize their full potential in a mobile-first, cloud-first world through digital transformation. And we are empowering DSS, globally, with world-class, high-quality operations.
The DSS Operation charter is to build and iterate a people and process capability that enables our sales and delivery teams to execute with confidence and achieve more for our customers. Our priorities are to deliver valuable employee and customer-facing services and insights, identify and solve for simplification opportunities, and plan and deliver new operational motions that accelerate our digital transformation.
The Digital Services and Success operations model leverages best-in-class global partners to deliver internal and external services. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated operations manager to operate as the Service Program Manager who is accountable for product (Service) success via the BPO partnership, solving the most complex scenarios.
You would be the go-to Subject Matter Expert (SME) for escalation triage, root cause and resolution, enabling Time Zone (TZ) teams to navigate problems and grow adoption. As a customer advocate you would work closely with Operations Engineering throughout the Service lifecycle.
This is a role with global scope / accountability and a successful candidate should be comfortable working remotely within a highly matrix-driven multinational organization, exhibit solid organizational, communication, and negotiation skills, and have both a strong customer focus and a working knowledge of operational delivery. You will quickly differentiate process quality issues from delivery quality issues and oversee the most optimal corrective actions.
You will be supporting a global organization and therefore you may be required to provide coverage across multiple regions.
Travel up to 20% may be required during periods of new process deployment or process quality improvement initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day SME support across time zones where problems cannot be effectively resolved within the BPO partnership.
- Perform escalation triage and resolution, working with regional Business Excellence Partners, Time Zone leads and other key relational stakeholders.
- Support the Partner Success manager when delivery quality issues are identified.
- From learnings, drive service improvements and value-add via appropriate channels.
- Support the Product Engineering lifecycle by providing operational insights at all relevant stages.
- Support the BPO with product and business context training as needed.
- Identify Automation opportunities and work closely with leadership teams to operationalize
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and problem solve effectively
- Build consensus among X-functional teams and influence decision-making
- Drive Incubation programs and Support new service deployments
- Draw up continuous improvement strategies to enhance and maintain quality levels across existing services
- Problems and escalations related to global services root caused and resolved such as to build trust and value recognition.
- Root cause learnings used to drive global elimination, automation and optimization.
- Improved knowledge content in the BPO enabling greater self-help and decreased time to resolve for problems.
- Identification of value-add opportunities via field and stakeholder listening, fed into the process engineering team for new services or enhancements.
Preparación No se requiere. Habilidades y Funciones Educadas, responsable, con ganas de superación Breve descripción del trabajo Se requiere Chicas de 18 a 2...
Publicado hace un mes
Preparación Bachillerato en Educación Media. Habilidades y Funciones Excelente servicio al cliente. Breve descripción del trabajo Responsable del servicio de...
Publicado hace un mes
Preparación Ninguna Habilidades y Funciones Le guste ganar dinero y ayudar a otros Breve descripción del trabajo Trabajar en Casa adquiriendo la canasta...
Publicado hace un mes
Preparación Químico Habilidades y Funciones Experiencia en cromatografía Breve descripción del trabajo Analista de laboratorio Preparación Químico...
Publicado hace 24 días