Why You'll Love Cisco We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its clients, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
· Provide Network-level problem resolution, including troubleshooting on the entire Cisco network for complex and critical issues.
· Provide problem root-cause analysis at the network infrastructure level and produce detailed technical reports that include root cause, next steps, and recommendations for corrective and preventive actions.
· Provide Software Referrals to address critical problems identified across customer’s network.
· Review and analyses network trends and work with the High Touch Operations Manager (HTOM) in providing quarterly reports detailing corrective action plans, and other actions planned for the next quarter.
· Shorten the time to resolution during complex and critical network-level. Situations by using knowledge of the customer network and their operations.
· Assist the High Touch Operations Manager (HTOM) on any technical matters which may arise in the delivery of the High Touch program on their customer accounts.
Who You’ll Work With
We are a team of world-class technical experts whose main focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, and industry recognition and employee satisfaction scores.
Our team is a premium service for Cisco's strategic customers.
Who You Are
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Greater commercial awareness that fully appreciates the impact that network outages can have on a customers’ core business.
· Ability to engage and present to customers at a senior management level.
· Strong technical presentation skills.
· Good understanding of business process and requirements in a support environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English · Understanding of networking technologies and services.
· Proven working experience on Cisco IOS/IOS-XR/IOS-XE products.
· Several years’ experience in network engineering or a Service provider telecommunications support environment with focus on: Cisco’s SP Routing, Data Center, Mobility and/or Security.
· CCIE/CCNP level of knowledge is essential.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco