Description Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Data Governance Manager for Latin America (regional scope). A data manager is a practitioner of data management, a field concerned with establishing and controlling quality and availability of data required throughout the data supply chain to ensure the right business decisions are made. Within this position, you will be responsible for the implementation of the governance process of various data inputs with the objective to control data quality. The role typically requires working with upstream data supply and downstream publishing as well as working with the clients and users, such as a Business Units Data Governance Council.
In this role you have to Partner with purchases to ensure proper data management practices are reflected in data contracts, lead data gathering operations in the region to guarantee high quality of data is ingested into P&G data ecosystem. You'll establish business and validation rules that define data quality. Alignment with Data Source owners, data stewards and business to guarantee the right definition of quality across data life cycle – starting from data ingestion, thru data processing / harmonization up to data activation.
You also will have to establish and maintain data standards and data catalog for local Master Data and Sets success criteria and quality controls for data activities in scope.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- Business Analysis: understand business decisions and value expected from the data
- Data Base management and technology understanding
- Data Stewardship and Governance experience, especially in the area of Data Quality is an advantage
- Service Operations: foundational understanding of requirements to deliver operational excellence, including change management
- Foundation in business analysis/reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI)
- You can communicate proficiently in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
- Capable to properly enable communications up and down the organization
Description As a Infrastructure Senior Delivery Manager you will Provide Project Delivery leadership for the Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI...
Desde Procter & Gamble - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción de la Plaza/nWe are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy and ambitious Creative Project Managers to join our global team...
Desde Superside - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción de la Plaza/nResponsibilities for Project Manager ** PORTUGUESE IS MANDATORY** *Determine and define project scope and objectives *Predict...
Desde Ntt Data - Heredia
Publicado hace 20 días
Job Description / Capsule The Head of Global Procurement Services in San José will develop a long-time strategy for the entire Source 2 Contract team and will...
Desde Astrazeneca - San José
Publicado hace 21 días