Are you innovative, creative, and looking for a job where you can transform your skills? Come and join Intel as a Development QA Engineer
Some of the job responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum/Kanban, DevOps and test-driven development, drive test automation
- Should also enable solutions that consider APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Owns the overall test strategy for the product; including test plans, automated testing and how that ties into the CI pipeline.
- Responsible for testing complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases (both manual and automated).
- Develop automated test for features
- Create and improve test automation frameworks and test strategies.
- Create performance and load tests for validating the scalability and performance scenarios of the software tool/application
- Interact with customers and users to validate user experience.
- Passion for quality and relentless improvement.
- Strong clean coding skills
A successful candidate should exhibit the below behavioral traits/skills:
- Verbal and written communication
- Team Work
We offer an attractive compensation package, career growth path, work from home, the opportunity to work in a creative and professional environment and a lot more to challenge your career!
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering or related field OR equivalent experience.
Advanced English, written and spoken.
3+ years of experience with QA processes and automated test tools (e.g. selenium and load-stress tools), regression and E2E functional testing
1+ years of development experience in any of the following:
- Java Script, CSS, HTML,C# and functional unit testing (NUnit component), JMeter tool. (Stress testing)
- Virtual Machines management.
- TeamCity tool.
- GitLab tool.
Master degree in engineering field
1+ years of experience with:
- GIT or Rally
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Data Base, SQL server 2012
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
CRExperienced HireJR0123593San Jose