Director & GM Global NGC Programs Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader/GM to help accelerate our already substantial and industry-leading non-genuine conversion (NGC) program business area. The leader will drive the product strategy, development, execution and optimization of global programs that are now a significant part of Adobe’s business. And continue to expand the business while delivering exceptional customer-centric experiences. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that functions almost as a “startup” within Adobe, with exceptional partnering, influence, and integration across all aspects of Adobe. We have consistently grown this business by 250% every year for 4 years, and are looking for a talented and experienced leader of our program elements that can help us continue this level of significant growth.
What you'll do
The creative and document world runs on Adobe applications. Your role will impact millions of designers, photographers, artists, and knowledge workers globally who use Adobe’s products to make the impossible possible…but somehow wound up with non-genuine versions or versions that have other aspects of risk. Our programs identify these conditions, allow customer communication and management of the customer journey, and ultimately drive conversion-based business. This role leads the continued development and optimization of these NGC programs, within a leadership team that leads inter-dependent elements of Engineering, Platforms, Analytics, Go-To-Market, and Fraud Prevention. Help us define and execute the next stage of growth of this dynamic business by bringing the best of your leadership and experience to bear…in new ways to new sets of challenges and evolving landscape.
- Be responsible for the numbers/annual business outcome of our programs, globally
- Lead the annual planning process to deliver the growth strategy and business across several product development & optimization teams
- Oversee the development of new programs and approaches
- Define Key Performance Indicators for your product areas, Run the Business
- Partner closely with peer leadership across our entire ecosystem, focused on overall team and Adobe success
- Balance all actions with a consistent focus and prioritization on the Customer/User
What you need to succeed
- Critical leadership in the development and operations of a large eCom-oriented business ($50M annual revenue), owned P&L
- Passion about our customers
- Strategic thinker who can also hold functional teams accountable for delivering on goals
- Executive presence and excellent communication skills
- Strong "owner-operator" working style
- Can influence peers especially in product management and corporate marketing, senior execs and regional leaders
- Confident but humble working style, highly collaborative
- MBA, consulting experience preferred
When you join Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is
recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be
surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow
through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.