At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a e-Commerce Data Syndication Coordinator for the Digital Marketing Team (i.e: Source to Pay (STP) Global Service Center). This position will be located in Belen, Heredia as part of our Global Service Center in Costa Rica. If you are looking for a career in an open, creative, passionate environment and would like to participate in creating something new - apply today!
This position is responsible for providing large amounts of item-level product data between 3M divisions and their channel partners and other customers using 3M systems (GPIM, GSDB, GGSM, etc.), Salsify, Microsoft Excel, retailer portals and third-party data pools. This person is the key resource in providing data in the requested formats, identifying data gaps, and working with process owners to establish or enrich content. They will also be responsible for working to streamline the syndication process. The successful candidate will leverage operational data management and customer engagement skills to enhance our e-commerce partnerships with customers and accounts.
Candidate must be fluid in English, detail oriented. Strong organizational, document management, and communication skills required.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Aggregate product attributes, images and media from various 3M data sources such as GGSM, GSDB, Hybris, Celum and transfer content to channel partners, division personnel and counterparts in other business groups using Microsoft Excel, Salsify, retailer portals and third-party data pools
• Reformat, modify and or map content to meet channel partner requirements
• Execute routine audit (refresh) procedures to assure product data (internal and external) remains in sync
• Bring new channel partner data requirements forward into acquisition steps of the data management process
• Work with marketers, supply chain, channel partners, 1WorldSync and other data pools and vendors to ensure accurate and timely syndication of product data. Develop an end-to-end understanding of processes and systems
• Provide operational support for all data syndication activities with channel partners
• Work closely with e-commerce teams and account resources to apply best practices to improve presence on e-commerce websites
• Identify root cause and resolve data synchronization errors
• Escalate quality issues to appropriate areas
• Maintain and report metrics regarding quantity and quality of work
• Provide input on- and work toward- syndication system and process improvements
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English is a must. Ideally also Portuguese
- Minimum of a High School Diploma from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with data management and manipulation including Microsoft Excel v-lookups, pivot tables and functions is required
- Experience working with large data sets of 10K+ lines is required
- Detailed oriented
- Collaborative Team player
- Follow 3M Policies
- Associates degree or higher in Business Information Management is preferred
- 1 year working with PIM systems
- 1 year working with Hybris, GGSM and GSDB
- Experience with or the ability to learn/utilize database query tools
- Excellent communications, writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, lead meetings.
- Ability to work with several different functions, across multiple levels in the organization
- Ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy to meet tight deadlines
Working at 3M
3M is a global company which produces more than 55,000 products worldwide for home use, adhesives, abrasives, non-woven, fire protection, dental and orthodontics, electronic materials, medical and automotive care products.
The company's brands partners Scotch - Brite®, Scotch®, Post - it® and Command™.
3M has operations in more than 70 countries with laboratories in 36 countries. With 30,000 million dollars in sales, its 90,000 employees connect with customers around the world.
Unleash your potential.
Our success depends on the energy of our employees and the high quality of their leadership. Most of all it depends on their continuous improvement.
From sales to manufacturing to marketing to engineering, if you're committed to expanding your knowledge and gaining leading-edge skills, this is the place to do it. Professional development at 3M includes excellent training, continuing educational support, mentorship from smart, experienced people and more.
Move up - or move in new directions.
You'll find a strong promote-from-within culture here; it's an important aspect of our emphasis on learning and professional growth. You may also move between business units or even, potentially, to different locations around the world. That's one of the many advantages of our diverse business model and global reach.
Be part of what’s next. Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position please send your application in English via the 3M Jobs System.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M es un empleador que ofrece las mismas oportunidades. 3M no discriminará a ningún solicitante de empleo por razones de raza, color, edad, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, origen nacional, discapacidad o estado de veterano.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Descripción de la Plaza/nRecepcionar la mercadería de compras locales y de importación Verificar el correcto estado y calidad del producto Realizar ingresos y...
Desde Papeles, S.A. - Alajuela
Publicado hace 15 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nEXCELENTE SERVICIO AL CLIENTE HOJA DE DELINCUENCIA AL DIA PORTACIÓN DE ARMAS AL DIA DISPONIBILIDAD DE HORARIOS
Desde Elite Seguridad - Heredia
Publicado hace 15 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nRequisitos: • Titulo Bachillerato en educación media. • Operador de sistemas de cómputo. • Conocimientos en paquetes de Microsoft...
Desde Compañía Latinoamericana De Aplicaciones Informáticas S.A. - San José
Publicado hace 15 días
Director & GM Global NGC Programs Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists...
Desde Adobe Inc. - San José
Publicado hace 15 días