- Responsible for the execution of specific HR business processes within the scope of Global Integrated Services (GIS).
- Work closely with other members of the organization in day to day operations and in identifying ways in which GIS can improve process and customer experience.
- Execute complex HR data transactions.
- Proactively, monitor and follow up with manager and/or Business Analyst any changes to volume, complexity, cadence etc.
- Lead root cause analysis, containment, recommendations and resolution of quality issues.
- Collaborate with the Integrator by providing data, background, etc. in case an investigation is open for the respective process/area. Provide an excellent service within the goals and standards defined by the area. Execution of the controls implemented to ensure the quality in the daily work.
- Studying or/ with Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Engineer or related career.
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources or administrative positions.
- Intermediate knowledge or experience in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced English level.
- Workday knowledge.
- Experience with business process management.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Demonstrated strong discipline and quality at the moment of executing the daily work.
- High level of attention to details.
- Customer and result orientation.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proactive attitude.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
CRCollege GradJR0128302San Jose