Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe's augmented reality authoring solution, Adobe Aero, is looking for a top-tier engineering manager to lead a lean group of engineers and quality engineers as we grow our augmented reality offering! Adobe Aero is the first tool that allows designers to build and share immersive experiences in AR—without any coding skills. Could this be the role for you?
- Manage a team of hardworking engineers and quality engineers.
- Lead engineers by removing roadblocks to help them to operate as effectively as possible, as they implement the client side of a multi-functional system for managing augmented reality experience files.
- Lead quality engineers, keeping them effective through the use of the best tools and processes, to ensure that the Adobe Aero exceeds customer expectations for quality.
- Craft a winning culture built on collaboration and shared accomplishments- have fun along the way.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience leading engineering and QE teams
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Ideal to also have a strong background in 3D, augmented reality, and video
- Excellent verbal, written, and social interpersonal skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.