Description Do you want to start a professional career with us? Do you love challenges?
We welcome you to apply for our entry level in Finance & Accounting. In Procter & Gamble F&A departments offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Our role within us is to provide leadership to the business by decision-making as well as lead the Company's projects to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company.
As a F&A contributor you’ll become a meaningful member of one of our Planning Service Center Teams, working directly with different plants in Latin America. We'll give you the responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from Product Supply and other functions internally (e.g. Finance, Logistics, and Purchasing) and externally (costumers and suppliers).
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
- Records to Report
- Procure to Payment
- Account Receivable
- Business Planing and Analysis
- Among Others
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We are looking for students in accounting and related fields who also wants to have a full time job.
- You have good command of the English language and Portuguese language (B1 level based on CEFR).
- Strong problem solving and priority setting skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong communication skills verbal and writing.
- Demonstrate strong Leadership Capabilities.