Financial Data AnalystJob Description - The FDA uses accounting and finance knowledge and judgment to perform financial statement analysis, adjust reported data per relevant methodology requirements and review and analyze ratios
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding financial statements, official statements and other documents related to issuers' performance
- Work directly with ratings and support analysts to explain the data, adjustments and other information needed by the rating team for ratings and research
- Frequently liaise with analysts and accounting specialists in order to understand the application of accounting concepts on a particular entity
- Create documentation and provide guidance to support analysts and outsourcers
- Review, adjust and publish data to external market participants
- Regularly interact with Moody's ratings analysts regarding financial and operational data needed for analysis and publications
- In addition to regular daily responsibilities, FDAs will have the opportunity to work on new projects such as technology projects, accounting changes, analytic reviews, methodology updates and implementation of process improvements
- The team is regularly provided with valuable training classes and interaction with Analysts as part of knowledge transfer and career growth
- The FDA position provides a unique opportunity to foster skills that are valuable to any future career in the financial services industry.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required; specializations in Accounting, Finance, or Economics preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience required (can include internship experience)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel, such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Knowledge or prior experience in analyzing financial statements is required
- Knowledge or prior experience in accounting is a plus
- Individual must be organized, dependable, able to multi-task and manage priorities, display initiative, and have the ability to work independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, communication (verbal & written), and interpersonal skills are required
- Candidate must have the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Descripción de la Plaza/nSe busca vecina de Escazu - o Santana Bachiller de Colegio (Con Título). 3 años de Experiencia como Recepcionista en Bufete de abogados...
Desde Mch Consultores - San José
Publicado hace 21 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nSe requiere contratar técnico para realizar pruebas de concreto: cilindros, vigas, núcleos,asentamiento . Agregados: arena y piedra...
Desde Laboratorio De Materiales Carlos Araya S.A. - San José
Publicado hace 19 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nPosition Title: HR Support (Recruitment) Location: San José, Costa Rica Duration: Permanent Required Skills: • Minimum Relevant...
Desde Idc Technologies - San José
Publicado hace 19 días
Requisitos CUENTAS POR COBRAR Y PLANILLAS Bachiller en Educación Media Técnico en Contabilidad o Administración Estudiante de Contabilidad yo Administración...
Desde Soluciones Integrales De Comunicación S.A. Equipo Alterno - San José
Publicado hace 20 días