3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
The person hired for the position of Free Goods and Redeems Analyst will handle internal and external cases; will communicate with other departments to research and resolve questions, ensure that the process is carried out correctly and that the free goods are sent correctly to the customer. Also, identify improvement areas and efficiency of operations through continuous improvement efforts; work to enhance knowledge in key service areas; and other duties as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Process Free Goods effectively and supervise the correct quality control.
- Educates and informs requestors of various processes and directs to appropriate resources.
- Has knowledge and understanding of the current processing systems and can provide service to requestors.
- Outbound calls to requestors when clarification is needed.
- Interprets policies and regulations, investigates problems; and communicate with other departments to research and resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions.
- identifying patterns of problems and barriers to solutions. Provides insight to resolve problems
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture
- Supports the organization's quality program(s)
- Participates in or leads department initiatives and shares knowledge with colleagues
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution or a minimum of one (1) year of experience in customer service and/or sales.
- Possesses exceptional customer service competencies.
- Enjoys helping and interacting with other people in a professional, courteous manner and give continuous attention to customer satisfaction.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Salesforce.com system experience is preferred.
- Experienced with cross-functional project participation.
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively and take the initiative to resolve issues quickly before they become problems.
- Ability to work in a high volume rapidly changing environment.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M es un empleador que ofrece las mismas oportunidades. 3M no discriminará a ningún solicitante de empleo por razones de raza, color, edad, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, origen nacional, discapacidad o estado de veterano.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.