Requisitos: Graduado de carreras afines a la investigación de mercados, estadísticos, mercadeo, marketing, negocios internacionales, administración. Full bil...
Desde Mercado Planificado Mercaplan S.A - San José
Publicado 17 days ago
Deberá al menos ser graduado de educación secundaria. Buena presentación personal. Buena Actitud. Conocimientos medios de Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, ...
Publicado a month ago
Se requiere profesional para trabajar como parte del equipo del Hotel Capitán Suizo como encargado (a) del Departamento de Mantenimiento, en Playa Tamarindo,...
Desde Hotel Capitán Suizo - Guanacaste
Publicado 8 hours ago
The role is responsible for providing end-to-end ownership & ensure resolution in a wide range of employee and manager inquiries and requests that come into the Tier 1 team. The cases will range from simple to complex and many will require working with other members of the Tier 1 group (Locally or Regionally) or other HR Operations partners to reach resolution.
The HR Portuguese Customer Analyst will engage employee or manager and will seek to understand the scope of the inquiry or request.
• Excellent and high level of expertise in standard MS Office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
• Advanced Portuguese proficiency (written and oral communication)
• Advanced English proficiency (written and oral communication)
• Must work well, both independently and with a team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously while maintaining customer communication
• Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures
• Customer Service background (preferred)
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively problem solve
• Able to present information to customers clearly and concisely and respond to challenging problems
• Strong analytical skills and sound knowledge of reporting tools
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
Nice to haves (not mandatory)
• Familiar with case management and the use of the intranet for information searching
• Experience working with HR systems such as workday, service now, etc.
• Experience working with metrics, KPI’s, SLA’s, objectives, etc.
Built at: 2021-07-26T02:10:24.579Z