Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We learn from our customers, and we learn from each other in an inclusive team environment. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
The Insides Sales organization is an organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next generation cloud services?
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, the Customer Success Manager will manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft Cloud technologies.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive optimal usage and expansion of Microsoft Azure workloads within a strategic set of Microsoft customers who are creating industry leading products, solutions, and services for their organizations and customers. The CSM role will serve as the central point of contact for their accounts, working with contacts from Business Decision Makers to IT staff, to help reduce competitive risk, ensure optimal usage of existing workloads, and align solutions to address current and future business objectives and challenges.
The Customer Success Manager role will support assigned customers within assigned territories in LATAM, United State, and/or Canada. This is an exciting role that will help create relationships with our Azure customers and will fuel customer success, retention growth, and advocacy. We strive for our customers to realize success, transforming their business through the utilization of our Azure solution.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage ongoing customer relationships at scale to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft technologies, while ensuring activities and communication are properly documented according to defined workflow.
- Drive consumption growth of Azure workloads (Data & Artificial Intelligence and Applications & Infrastructure)
- Engage and orchestrate an extended virtual team of workload experts to drive usage and help accelerate customer value for each workload and effectively manage customer engagement
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer
- Clearly define BDM/ITDM business outcomes and build a quality success plan inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft, and document value driven customer success stories and best practices
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Representatives when new sales opportunities (Cross-Sell) are generated through engagements with BDM/ITDM
- Obsess over Microsoft’s customers to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.