Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
Does the opportunity to work with customers to solve their technology and business make you tick?
As an Inside Sales Representative - Azure Apps & Infra, you will work directly with customers, your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, as well as managing and growing Microsoft's existing book of business. You will be expected to utilize modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers.
• Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes and types can meet a new bar for excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing Microsoft’s technologies
• Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
• Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
• Quarterback sales from opportunity to usage; be the main point of contact for Microsoft's customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections and negotiating success
• Manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term customer success with Microsoft technologies
• Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for cloud solution usage and sales; accurately forecast sales, pipeline and usage for the products and solutions in your scope
• Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Sales Development Specialist, Technical Solution Professional and Consumption Analysts to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
• Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to and manage Microsoft customers
• Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience