Description In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
The global payroll solution manager has the opportunity to re-invent and drive innovative compensation & benefit solutions for our Company. Our solutions include payroll, benefits, time & workforce management, accounting & compliance. These solutions serve over 91,000 employees in 61 countries.
As a Global Compensation and Benefits Payroll application manager you will:
Lead the UX research, external benchmarking, information technology evaluations, and vendor product influence. Deliver E2E user experience for the payroll solutions. Develop business process mastery to identify reengineering opportunities that will optimize our solution strategy. The solution manager is then responsible to ensure the functional solution requirements are properly translated to technical requirements and run as part of the projects. Collaborate with business partners and strategic vendors to prioritize, plan and execute approved projects and solution/version enhancements. Ensure key solution assessments and controls compliance requirements are met and lead solution release management and all non-negative impact testing required during transitions. Experience providing overall accountability for vendor governance.
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Information Systems/Computer Science preferred.
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills
- You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- SAP and Smart Automation tools (Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, OCR, Knime Analytics, etc.) is required
- At least 2 years of experience in Application & Integration.
- Experienced as IT project management.
- ITIL Certification is preferred
Requisitos:- Hablante de inglés avanzado. Fluido en inglés verbal y escrito. Alto nivel de competencia ( 85%) (debe). Experiencia de servicio al cliente (debe...
Desde Grupo Syntepro - San José
Publicado hace 22 días
Description As a Infrastructure Senior Delivery Manager you will Provide Project Delivery leadership for the Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI...
Desde Procter & Gamble - San José
Publicado hace 17 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nWe are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy and ambitious Creative Project Managers to join our global team...
Desde Superside - San José
Publicado hace 17 días
Req ID: 95725 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an...
Publicado hace 14 días