Description Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
The GIA Global Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Controls Analyst leads internal audits for ICFR relevant applications and infrastructure (refer to Appendix 1 for details). Building on deep business process and technical expertise.
The SOX team helps the business to identify control outages and provide recommendations to mitigate these risks and strengthen the stewardship environment. The role offers significant exposure opportunities to senior management in GIA, Deloitte contacts as well as F&A and business line management across regions and functions. The role is responsible for the planning, issue calibration, reporting, and execution of these audits. These responsibilities include detailed risk assessment, audit scoping and planning, analysis of test results, issue classification and business client management.
The Global SOX Controls Analyst work requires strong operational/technical background in accounting/financial areas as the team leads audits in Corporate Accounting, Sales organizations, R2R, Treasury, Tax, among others. Good communication skills are key to be able to communicate audit findings verbally and in audit reporting that is crisp, clear and tailored for management.
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
- Analytical Thinking - Able to sort through data and find connections and common themes.
- Leadership Skills- The IT Auditor works complex, at times disputed, control issues with clients and should align recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with and influence audit clients
- Operate with Discipline – Audits are performed within a set time frame.
- Availability to travel - Two or Three per year
- Bachelor Degree on IT related fields
- Good Command of English Skills (B2 in CEF)