We are hiring at Intel IT Enterprise Analytics! Our developers, QAs, systems analyst and student workers work in Agile Persistent teams that deliver analytics solutions to Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain between other Intel Business Units. Data is the new oil, and Intel is a Data Company now. Enterprise Analytics have an incredibly passionate, skilled, and committed organization that is eager to deliver business value, grow professionally, and tackle complex challenges across a shared focus on acquiring and organizing data, analyzing information, and delivering insight
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be a second-year student of a Bachelor’s degree or must be pursuing a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Systems Engineer (or related field)
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in Microsoft SQL (should understand JOIN clauses, query efficiency, stored procedures)
- Advanced written and verbal English level.
- Basic .net and angular knowledge
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence, star schema, SSAS, DAX, Tabulars
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.