Description In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
This role have responsibility for managing the network product request, relationship management with our business partners, and providing reporting and metrics for visibility and status to senior leadership
As a network service manager you will:
- Ensures successful planning and implementation of network development projects to timescale, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage product planning and scheduling activities
- Monitor, document and communicate relevant information relating to product planning and scheduling activities
- Identify improvements for process simplification
- Monitor, and communicate relevant information relating to, project execution activities
- Identify and obtain agreement for changes to project baseline
- Identifies, designs, implements and maintains effective policies, procedures, tools, techniques and plans relating to network service level management activities
- Ensure the customer/client needs for IT/technology services and products are addressed
- Evaluating business processes, understanding of network infrastructure, identifying areas of improvement, and governance of supplier engagement
- Governance of supplier engagement
What we offer!
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Information Systems/Computer Science preferred.
- You show strong written and verbal communication skills
- You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- Shown experience in IT Technology/Infrastructure is required
- Ability to influence partners and work with them to determine solutions
- Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt/Greenbelt
- TCP/IP networking, routing protocols, messaging systems, security technology and Internet core systems.
- Unix or Linux and NT or W2K servers: configuration, system tuning and troubleshooting
- Firewalls and screening routers: configuration and auditing
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) is seeking a ES Quality Assurance (QA) Project manager for the ES Network. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast...
Desde Amazon - Guanacaste
Publicado hace 17 días
Preparación Titulo técnico en Electromecánica o mecánica. Habilidades y Funciones Habilidad numérica, gestión de proyectos, gestión de recursos, gestión del...
Publicado hace 24 días
La empresa Vaglio Soluciones Industriales requiere un Ingeniero bachiller o con licenciatura Electricista o Electromecánico. Se necesita que posea 2 años de...
Desde Vaglio Solcuciones Industriales - Cartago
Publicado hace 11 días
Se requiere profesional en ingenería de la computación para dirección de proyectos, con certificación Project Management y opcionalmente certificación en Scrum...
Desde Mihost.Com - San José
Publicado hace 11 días