The Lead Generation Specialist supports the company’s overall growth and development strategy by searching for and qualifying sales leads for the purpose of soliciting new business for Hellmann. This role could be your starting point to a career in the commercial track with us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifies potential customer leads utilizing various methods of analysis based on company’s commercial strategy, strategic customer program and ideal customer profile in accordance with target KPIs.
• Effectively navigates industry specific datamining tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator or Datamyne to qualify leads.
• Conducts in-depth analysis of the relevant market and competition through different tools in order to identify a broad group of potential targets, based on understanding of Hellmann’s current portfolio of customers and offered products and services.
• Responsible for distributing new sales leads and potential customers in target markets to the sales organization.
• Compiles and shares relevant information with the sales organization to support the conversion of sales leads into new business.
• Analyzes industry and vertical changes for the assigned region and conducts reviews with sales management to fine tune lead generation strategy.
• Performs initialy lead qualification of small and medium sized customers and introduction of Hellmann via phone or digital communication channels.
• Responds to general business inquiries received via the Hellmann website and/or centralized email.
• Records leads, key information and feedback from the sales organization in designated structured format on a daily basis.
• Maintains regular communication and follows up with the sales team for feedback on the generated sales leads.
• Any / all other tasks as per management request.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma
• Advanced English Level, oral and written: B2+, C1 or C2.
• Proficient written and verbal skills in English; ability to read, analyze and interpret the complex documents.
• Customer service experience.
• Ability to provide an elevator-speech introductory presentation of the company service portfolio.
• Experience with industry relevant data mining tools such as Datamyne, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high pressure environment.
Buscamos un vendedor de amplia experiencia y contactos en empresas donde ofrecer y ampliar nuestra cartera de clientes. El puesto requiere realizar contactos...
Publicado 25 days ago
Compañía del Sector construcción requiere contratar Ejecutivo (a) de Ventas del sector construcción Requisitos: 3 - 5 años de experiencia de asesor o ejecuti...
Desde KleeGlobal - Costa Rica
Publicado 2 months ago
Empresa dedicada al sector publicitario requiere Coordinador Comercial Requerimientos: - Bachillerato en Mercadeo, Ventas o Administración - Tres años de e...
Desde Right People - Costa Rica
Publicado a month ago
Built at: 2021-06-15T13:50:51.069Z