Marketers are increasingly relying on Adobe to help them solve their biggest challenges and increase loyalty, retention, acquisition, and revenue. As a Customer Support Manager, your primary responsibility will be the delivery of customer support for Adobe Digital Experience customers in the Americas and manage the delivery against the support strategy for the Digital Experience applications globally You will help to create and manage a team that solves complex technical challenges such as diagnosing multiple data systems via multiple protocols, identifying and recommending solutions that can provide real-time decisions for millions of customers, and helping connect customers to all the products in the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Creation of and execution against the global support operating plan
- Overseeing day-to-day activities of direct team in North America
- Responsible for the customer experience delivered by the Customer Support Team Globally and as such holds direct accountability for all aspects of individual & team performance, ensuring that all targets such as Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Productivity, Response & Resolve times are achieved.
- Contact for customer issues/escalations, with goal of issue resolution or co-ordinating cross functional response where needed.
- Manages customer expectations in close collaboration with the field, engineering and business unit stakeholders regarding product issues, project status and timelines.
- Coaches the Customer Support team to develop strong customer facing skills, improving their ability to receive, analyze, troubleshoot and assist customers in resolving any questions, issues and concerns with Digital Experience applications in a timely manner.
- Manages the development of individual team members ensuring clear expectations are set and regular feedback is provided on performance to support growth.
- Suggests and implements enhancements to existing processes and workflows to improve the customer experience.
- Works closely with key departmental and project stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong track record of managing a high performing team in an Enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated customer-oriented work ethic and ability to foster a sense of teamwork across all members of the team and department.
- Passion for performance management and execution against operational targets.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Flexible, with ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts to customer’s needs.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.