Company Description SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America, Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
Within our global team, you, as aMarket Research Manager, will be serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and leading business development initiatives.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on pricing and portfolio optimization to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems related to pricing and portfolio questions with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions
- Consult with our client's market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within market research
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Past hands-on experiences executing actual analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) is a must for this position
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Health insurance
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.
Due to the large volume of applications, unresponsive applicants and incomplete applications will be rejected. Only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding