Location(s): Costa Rica City/Cities: Liberia Travel Required: Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date:
December 10, 2019
Job Description Summary:
· Coordinate and execute the activities related to the set-up and maintenance of the Master Data for CPS CR -Liberia as part of the QSE.
· The scope is creation, extension and change of material master records, creation and change of the Bills of Materials, creation and change of the Recipes, creation of Activity types and other relevant Master Data in SAP for Products in CPS CR Plant, based in the information contained in the Official Formulas or the prototypes. Al these activities will also include the audit activities in the system.
· This role will ensure that all master data is created and maintained in accordance with Company Master Formulas (PICASSO) and CPS production requirements. The tasks will follow the Data standards implemented by the CPS Global Master Data Governance team and the processes used will be aligned with the Data Maintenance areas in each of the other CPS Plants
· This role also has a responsibility for data lifecycle management and providing relevant analytics to the CPS MDM team and Business Process Managers which will enable the CPS organization to move through the Operational Excellence Continuous Improvement Cycle.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Create and change product Master Data (material master, BOMS, Master Recipes, Activity types) in the SAP R/3 production module for materials, raw materials, in process, finished goods and sales kits.
- Perform the validations of the master data to ensure that they are correct according to the formulas and that they comply with the standards.
- Carry out the activities of the Business Continuity Plan for the Liberia Plant: Technical Analysis, Data Maintenance and Reports in accordance with the BCP plan defined by the MDM team of CPS Global.
- Provide support in Data Analytics to allow the improvement of processes and allow effective decision making.
- Support the development of data standards: work with the MDM governance team to design, implement and update the standards. Report the quality of the data (metrics and compliance): includes the design, execution and publication of the quality of the data and the compliance of the scorecard. Monitoring of the plant scorecard.
- Training and development: driven by the versatility skills matrix, the role will be responsible for training, career planning and succession. Provide training in MD concepts to plant associates to take advantage of the use of SAP in all areas.
- Design and review data maintenance processes to ensure that all activities are carried out correctly and on time. Maintain workflows to reflect these processes in SAP through QNotes
- University/Bachelor’s Degree on related field
Related Work Experience:
- Knowledge of SAP Modules
- 3-5 years in Industry
- Assertive communication
- Quality oriented
- Planification and organization
- Problem solving
- Fluent Spanish and English
Location: Liberia, Guanacaste
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.