Req ID: 21239 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
Middleware Developerto join our team in
Costa Rica (CR).
Techincal Required Qualifications:
* Hands:on experience creating Technical Design documents.
* Experience in at least two toolw from the list of 4 given below :
* TIBCO: Experience with TIBCO Business Works, Active Database Adapters, EMS, or File Adapters
* Boomi: Experience with Boomi integration : iPaas. Have used existing or built new custom connectors. Experiences with custom workflows, pipelines, orchestration and business rules engine.
* Business Objects Data Services (BODS) Data Integrator: Experience with oracle and SQLServer connectors. Experience creating workflow and complex mapping.
* WebMethods: Experience with AS2, SFTP connectors. Creation of work flow services and use of pipelines.
* Hands:on experiences with multiple Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, iSeries)
* Programming experience in Java or .NET
* Code deployment
* Experience with data encryption (e.g. PGP) and digital certificates
* Experience with CrossVista deployment tool (WebMethods)
* University degree in Business, IT or equivalent experience
* 3 or more years successfully working as application designer and developer or related experience on medium to large scale projects.
* Proven record of interacting with multiple business units and functional teams
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non:technical stakeholders
* Experience working with partners to evaluate business needs and define requirements and architecture
* Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new, moderately complex technologies
* Strong problem solving/decision:making skills
* Experience with software version control tools
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with a
Desde Job Solutions - Alajuela
Publicado hace 24 días
Req ID: 25763 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees...
Publicado hace 9 días
Req ID: 25762 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees...
Publicado hace 9 días