The Challenge Are you an experienced leader with a passion for great mobile experiences? Come lead and grow a team of talented, high-impact engineers delivering next-generation, mobile-first experiences!
The Document Cloud Mobile team is looking for a technology leader to drive and deliver the next generation of mobile applications in the Adobe Document Cloud. We're a creative and collaborative group that builds applications used by millions of customers working with billions of documents. Our goal is to provide an outstanding mobile experience for scanning, viewing, editing, signing, and collaborating on documents. You'll build technology that transforms how millions of people work with documents!
What you’ll do
- Lead and develop a team of passionate engineers through the research, technical design, implementation and delivery of features for document and collaboration applications
- Partner with product management and design to define and refine our product road map, user experience, priorities and schedule
- Own progress of the product through the development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities, and ensuring visibility to senior leadership
- Attract, hire, on-board and retain top talent, supporting and developing the team through mentorship and ongoing feedback
- Use a combination of data and instinct to make decisions and move at a rapid pace
- Craft a culture of collaboration and shared accomplishments, having fun along the way
What you need to succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in software engineering, including Mobile App development, with a minimum of 3 years leading software engineering teams
- Strong technical background and analytical abilities, with experience coding in one or more of Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or C++
- Excellent technical skills in developing complex software products, including client/server interactions
- Strong leadership skills to drive consensus on requirements and to ensure decisions are made in a timely manner with a customer-first attitude
- Consistent track record of developing, leading, coaching, and mentoring software engineers to deliver timely, high-quality software as a team
- Experience leading or participating in Agile software development
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with global teams across different geos and cultures
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Our company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they...
Desde Adobe Inc. - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Security Solutions Architect II Overview Solutions Architects are part of the Akamai Professional Services team and work directly with clients to deliver Akamai...
Desde Akamai - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Job Description: We (the Customer Operations Engineer team) are looking for an individual who has a passion for making customers successful. A Day in the Life...
Desde Cloudera - San José
Publicado hace un mes
About you: You're excited about web tech. You love declarative libraries. Your thoughts are object oriented. You dream in CSS3 and HTML5. Consider interning...
Desde Confidential - San José
Publicado hace 25 días