Tier-4 Services SA, Costa Rica's leading Data Center and Network Management company, seeks a qualified Network Administrator.
The Network Administrator is responsible for procurement, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of the network in physical and virtual environments. The successful candidate will participate in technical research and development to enable continuous improvements within the infrastructure.
• Proven experience in a network administrator role
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Proven experience with routing protocols
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• Diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Resolve problems reported by end user
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
• Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
• Configure routing and switching equipment, IP voice services and firewalls
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we would be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible start date.
Nivel de Estudio: Universitario Completo
Descripción del puesto Comunicación, soporte, gestión y administración de las principales redes sociales. Seguimiento y análisis periódico de los resultados e...
Publicado hace 13 días
Requisitos: Requisitos: Estudiante, proactivo, con flexibilidad de horario, disponibilidad para trabajar y aprender de L-V de 8 a 5 pm en Guachipelín de Escazú...
Publicado hace 3 días