Tier-4 Services SA, Costa Rica's leading Data Center and Network Management company, seeks a qualified Network Administrator.
The Network Administrator is responsible for procurement, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of the network in physical and virtual environments. The successful candidate will participate in technical research and development to enable continuous improvements within the infrastructure.
• Proven experience in a network administrator role
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Proven experience with routing protocols
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• Diagnosing and fixing problems or potential problems with the network and its hardware, software and systems
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Resolve problems reported by end user
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy
• Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
• Configure routing and switching equipment, IP voice services and firewalls
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we would be delighted to receive your full application, including references, salary requirements, and possible start date.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Universitario Completo
Las inherentes al puesto Requisitos del Puesto - Bachiller en Administración de Empresas- Énfasis en Bancas y Finanza.2 años de experiencia, comprobables en...
Desde Vacantes Empleos.Net - San José
Publicado hace 21 días
Coordinar, ejecutar y controlar las actividades relativas a la proveeduría de inventario requerido por las farmacias o puntos de venta afiliadas. Requisitos del...
Publicado hace 16 días