Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more? Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated? Do you want to Partner with our suppliers to help them inherit the Microsoft culture? If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and share knowledge with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Partner Technical Advisors (PTAs) is responsible for ensuring the technical readiness and maintaining the technical wellness of the support engineering staff at different Microsoft supplier site. You will deliver unique value by leading engineers in terms of their technical capabilities, case management and customer wellness. Your focus is to support Azure Backup and Recovery in Enterprise Environments.
As a Partner Technical Advisor, you will represent Microsoft in communications with suppliers via phone, email, or web to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving Microsoft products and services. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
• PTAs must model the Microsoft Culture within the team, supporting a great work environment, promoting the right behaviors, delivering timely feedback and focusing on a great engineer and customer experience
• Drive regular case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions
• Be ready to act as technical and customer escalation points to unblock critical situations and drive cases to resolution
• Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions.
• Monitor and evaluate supplier performance and technical readiness and evaluate and drive improvement in supplier support engineering quality.
• Consult and collaborate with peers or colleagues around the world, with management and engineering teams to resolve service issues.
• Assist with developing training plans for supplier support engineers based on skills gap analysis, product needs, etc.
• Partner with SDMs (Service Delivery Managers) and management team to enable supplier team to deliver an excellent customer experience
• Contributes to PTA and engineer communities through knowledge sharing
• Maintain a proactive approach to identify customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations