What you’ll be doing:
The Platform Operations Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for troubleshooting and incident support of server, storage and backup technologies. The individual must take ownership of incident and problem management to meet established service level agreements. The individual must interact with internal, customer, and third-party teams for troubleshooting and incident response activities.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Provide technical expertise in support of existing platforms (Server, Storage and Back up).
• Document functionally best practice server based solutions for use by Level 1 support technicians.
• Interface with internal, customer, and third-party teams for troubleshooting and incident response activities to provide Tier 1 and 2 support for Server, Storage and Backup planforms.
• Support the use of support tools, infrastructure monitoring capabilities, and automation of deployment/troubleshooting routines by Level 1 technicians
• Consolidate and aggregate data from disparate systems to provide infrastructure intelligence that proactively addresses incident response requirements.
What skills you’ll need:
• BA/BS in CS/IS or related degree or equivalent experience
• 2 or more years of expertise troubleshooting varied storage and backup platforms
• 2 or more years of experience supporting servers in a multi-domain, enterprise level environment
• MSCE or Unix certification preferred.
• Strong and demonstrated experience with scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
• Experience documenting process and creating KB’s for use by other support technicians.
• Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish
Nivel de Estudio: Secundaria Completa
Es responsable del manejo de la cartera de clientes asiganada, identificando los proyectos, apoyando al cliente en el proceso de transición de un posible...
Publicado hace un día