Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Product Manager, Enterprise Solutions will be an integral part of the product management team building out Adobe’s business platform.
This product manager will be responsible for understanding market requirements, defining and designing enterprise identity, provisioning and administration related product features that are essential to value realization for Adobe’s SMB and enterprise customers’
- Work with fellow product managers to execute on the product roadmap for identity, administration and provisioning capabilities of Adobe’s business platform
- Work closely with product managers and user experience designers in conducting user research, validating product requirements, defining workflows and UX design
- Define product requirements in form of Product Requirements Documents and User Stories
- Collaborate with engineering and architecture on the execution and delivery of these new product features (UI and APIs)
- Help manage internal and external product requests from the field, customers and partners
- Work with the technical publications and marketing teams on product release communication
What is needed for success
- 2+ years of experience in product management of enterprise products, preferably in the SaaS space
- Prior experience building admin consoles and identity management solutions is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to run multiple, challenging priorities at a time is needed
- Familiarity with Jira is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or math; Masters is a plus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.