Job Overview: The role of the programmer analyst is to assist in the drug development process and Clinical Data Management Programming.
- Bachelor's Degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in quality assurance, business analysis, clinical research or data management
- Proficiency in converting complex technical and business requirements into an understandable test plan and test cases
- Experience with clinical systems, such as CTMS, EDC, IVRS, Oracle Clinical or other related technology in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Data Management Processes
- Systems Development Lifecycle
- Candidates should demonstrate technical expertise, attention to detail, and excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Experience creating, executing and documenting test plans and test cases
- Excellent time management and organization skills required
- Must have sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills
- Drug Development and Clinical Trials Processes is preferred
- Work within published study/system project timelines and attend meetings as necessary.
- Conform with GMP and GDP practices.
- Responsible for developing, executing and coordinating the end-to-end Interactive Voice/Web Response System User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for the quality review of UAT deliverables.
- Develop UAT documentation consisting of: test cases, scenario based summaries and all other required documents.
- Main contact with sponsor and all team members for UAT execution and UAT error resolution.
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to present UAT material.
- Ability to guide/instruct participants during the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and system integration testing.
- Collaborate with both Sponsor external vendors and internal functions to develop scenarios for testing purposes.
- Execute UAT test scripts.
- Execute Quality Control related activities.
- Address and resolve UAT findings with vendor and core teams.