Job Description / Capsule AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity. This an opportunity to lead the Record to Report Process for the region working within Global Finance Services.
Global Finance Services run shared finance services covering R2R, P2P, OTC, Data Management, FP&A and Tax supporting the whole organisation through a hybrid model of offshore and captive delivery centres. We are looking for a person with excellent communication skills, motivation and commitment to delivering exceptional service.
The successful candidate will be accountable for managing the operational relationship with our outsourcing partner Genpact who deliver the service to c12 markets incl the US hub primarily from their delivery centres in LATAM and India. In addition they will ensure an effective operating model between the Back and Middle offices, driving a continuous improvement agenda that optimises the value of the shared service for the process.
They will be accountable for the quality of service being delivered and work closely with the Middle Office team to ensure the E2E R2R process delivery is optimised. They will work in close collaboration with Genpact to ensure key metrics are utilised to drive performance and drive a culture of continuous improvement. Working closely with the R2R GPO team the role holder will be a key contributor to identifying opportunities for process improvement and executing improvements within the delivery teams both in the Back and Middle Offices.
The finance area has to respond quickly to change within the business and the role holder will be required to proactively support the delivery centres to respond at speed through proactive engagement and effective communication, working through key changes with the relevant stakeholders.
As the R2R Americas Region Operations Lead you will play a pivotal role in supporting the successful delivery of BAU service and process improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Manage the Service of Genpact for the Region
• Ensuring the quality of the overall R2R service delivered from Genpact to the AZ region through the effective use of key metrics and reporting. Approval and sign off of improvement plans and aligning with contract teams as appropriate.
• Facilitate resolution of operational blockers between Genpact and AZ teams which limit the ability of GFS to deliver to agreed SLA’s
• To ensure that any BAU impact resulting from change feeds through with regards to resource/ funding/scope following agreed mechanisms and governance
. Ensure an effective operating model driving continuous improvement within the region aligned to global standards/processes and technologies.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and drive CI opportunities aligned around standard ways of working and operating practices within the region. Ensure the region complies with R2R governance model to deliver global alignment & consistency
• Support the GPO to identify and execute opportunities to optimize/improve the global process in order to achieve the goal of simplification and standardization.
• Ensure any transitions of work within the region are in line with the Service Catalogue and RACI. Responsible for obtaining any approvals through agreed governance mechanisms for changes in scope outside the current service catalogue.
• Provide oversight of transitions working alongside transition leads in region to ensure blockers are over come and issues resolved.
• To coach members of the extended team to enable them to reach their potential.
• To manage relationships with key stakeholders.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Energetic, proactive and self motivated qualified finance professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
• Demonstrable ability to lead and motivate teams through periods of high change
• Experience of effectively operating in a global organisation with multiple delivery teams and stakeholders.
• Experience of implementing significant business change across different national and business boundaries
• Track record of driving simplification & continuous improvement across key business processes
• Ability to remain objective & independent whilst under pressure
• Demonstrable ability to drive performance through relevant metrics
• Experience of driving issue resolution across complex system & process landscapes
• End to End R2R process expertise
• Ideal candidates will have specific industry and process experience including benchmarking
Other Role Requirements
• Schedule flexibility to work on holidays when necessary.
• Flexibility and Ability to travel and work in another AZ facilities outside the country when necessary.
• Schedule flexibility to work on the days off given by the wellness policy when necessary (Política de Bienestar).
According to the company policies, the candidate must prove that there are no situations that generate a conflict of interest (COI) for the company. The non-existence of COI is considered as an objective requirement of the position. To know beforehand the weightings of COI contained in the policies of the company, consult the Human Resources Department.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Categoría del empleoContabilidad PuestoContadora Lugar de trabajoLindora Salario estimado480000 Tipo de duraciónTiempo parcial Fecha de Inicio12 Setiembre...
Publicado hace un mes
Categoría del empleoCalidad / Producción PuestoAyudante Lugar de trabajoSan Rafael Arriba Salario estimadoEntrevista Tipo de duraciónTiempo completo Experiencia...
Publicado hace un mes
Categoría del empleoNiñera / Empleada doméstica Puestoempleo Lugar de trabajoescazu guachipelin Salario estimado2000xhora Tipo de duraciónTiempo parcial...
Publicado hace un mes
Factory Planning Coordinator Job Description Planning analyst is responsible for planning ownership of a supply chain link. Responsibilities may include...
Desde Intel - San José
Publicado hace un mes