At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
React Native Developerto join our team in
Costa Rica (CR).
Forms is highly desirable. MVVM is a plus
Proficient in functional programing (RxJS)
Bachelors degree, in engineering, computer science, IT, or MIS
2+ years experience in developing iOS and Android applications with React Native
Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Flexbox
Strong knowledge of design patterns, UI/UX design, code smells and clean code.
Experience interacting with REST APIs using different data exchange formats (JSON, XML)
Familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux, Mobx)
Familiarity with iOS and Android capabilities
Exposure to Azure or AWS cloud computing platforms
Experience with distributed version control system such as Git. Gitflow is desirable
Experience with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development
Experience in unit testing
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong analytical and debugging skills
Configuration and Development:
- Configure and/or develop standard applications according to development standards.
- Partner with infrastructure teams to enable configuration and development.
- Setup and/or Utilize development environment that ensures limited or no production impact
- Transition components to other environments.
- Identify and store development logic and artifacts in a source repository.
- Assess and mitigate risks associated with project development, deployment, and support.
Technical Analysis and Design:
- Consult with BU, Platform and Function partners on standard application and integration design.
- Analyze business requirements and create detailed technical specifications from which applications/programs will be written.
- Collaborate with External Business Partners and/or software platform vendors on technical design and architecture.
- Clearly articulates design options.
- Design solutions that meet security, server capacity, performance, and usability and data integrity requirements.
Quality Assurance and Testing:
- Prepare component test plans.
- Perform software component testing and provide support of end:to:end/user testing phases.
- Ensure technical design and developed solution meet team's and enterprise level standards.
- Work closely with software deployment and Operations team to ensure successful transition and implementations.
- Implement solutions for defects.
Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all the following):
- Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones.
- Prepare and execute training of users and operations teams.
- Provide post:implementation support to Operations team through transition period.
- Lead process improvement initiatives within team.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.