Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a experienced Remote Administrative Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of supporting our Executive team to keep the company running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a full-time, home-based position.
The Administrative Specialist will work closely with the Executive and Chief of Staff to manage calendars, optimize internal processes, and support strategic initiatives. This is an ideal position for a motivated individual looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
To be considered, please send your CV and a 1-2 minute audio/video introducing yourself and telling us what makes you a great fit for this job.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Intermediate written and spoken English
• Overlap with EU working hours
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• 1+ years of experience in virtual administration
• Native or near-native English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven track record of successfully organized initiatives
• Strong knowledge of business operations processes and optimization
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and internet research competencies
• Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry
• Coordinate among colleagues to organize strategic initiatives and facilitate progress
• Contribute to the enhancement of internal processes, policies, and tools
• Conduct research on miscellaneous topics relevant to the effective management of the company; present findings in a clear and engaging way
• Analyze time logs to propose opportunities to increase efficiency and better distribute workloads
• Take meeting minutes; ensure efficient record-keeping and follow-up on actionable meeting items
• Write and edit internal communications
• Manage the Executive calendar, scheduling meetings with clients and employees
• Manage time off requests and coverage within the Management team
• Manage the company’s virtual phone system and daily messages
• Handle other miscellaneous tasks as needed
Successful candidates will be:
• Skilled professional communicators, both verbally and in writing
• Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
• Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
• Industrious and energetic
• Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
• Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
• Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth
• Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
• Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
• Ready to jump into tasks and do whatever is needed
• Comfortable with new challenges and creative problem solving
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Funciones del Puesto Supervisar la adecuada operación en los puntos de Venta de la cadena de supermercados SuperFacil y Maxiconsumo Requisitos del Puesto...
Desde Emplear S.A. - San José
Publicado hace 23 días
Objetivo del puesto. Apoyar la labor administrativa de la unidad de negocio denominada MEP Circuito Costa Rica, ejecutando los procesos administrativos del área...
Desde Johnson Controls - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Atención y soporte a usuarios finales Instalación de software Windows, antivirus, office Soporte a software (Windows, antivirus, office, software de la...
Desde Sae-A Spinning S.R.L - Cartago
Publicado hace un mes
Funciones del Puesto Análisis de mercados relevantes por producto para visitadores médicos y promotores, diseño, desarrollo e implementación de los objetivos...
Publicado hace un mes