Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote Business Intelligence Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Work closely with clients, gathering requirements and delivering required solutions
• Work closely with our business, finance, and UX design team
• Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
• Connect and manipulate data from a variety of data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI
• Develop calculations in DAX, which are accurate and perform well on large datasets
• Publish reports via the PowerBI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
• Deploy Power BI, including advising on licensing, storing, sharing, and training
• Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Engineering, or other related fields
• 4+ years of advanced, hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI (Microsoft Dynamics Power BI certification is a plus) or a comparable BI tool (Tableau, Grafana, Qlik, etc)
• Proficient in the use of Data Analytics Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
• Knowledge of Power BI administration with an understanding of capacity management including security, content lifecycle management, etc.
• Knowledge of AWS or Azure ETL tools
• Knowledge of cloud computing with AWS or Azure
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
• Willingness to learn new technologies
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Descripción de la Plaza/nDescripción general Responsable de la atención de casos y solicitudes de usuarios y perfiles en el sistema ERP empresarial, por...
Desde It Experts Latam Srl - San José
Publicado hace un mes
Requisitos:Grado mínimo de Licenciatura en Ingeniería Industrial, Producción Industrial, Administración de Empresas, Finanzas o carrera afín. Conocimientos en...
Desde Right People Cr - San José
Publicado hace 21 días
Requisitos:Requisitos: Requisitos académicos:Licenciatura/Maestría en Administración de Empresas o gestión con cualquiera de los siguientes énfasis: Finanzas...
Desde Linda Vista S.R.L - Cartago
Publicado hace 11 días
Funciones del Puesto Atención de clientes física y por medios digitales. Envío de estados de cuenta a los clientes. Envío de recordatorios de pago a los...
Publicado hace 13 días