Costa Rica Software Services (CRSS) is looking for remote, full-time developers for multiple openings. Ideal candidates are mature and can work independent...
Desde Costa Rica Software Services - Cartago
Publicado 15 days ago
Reconocida empresa dedicada a Servicios financieros busca una persona altamente motivada y que ostente un buen récord de logros personales y profesionales. E...
Desde J&G Soluciones Laborales - San José
Publicado 7 days ago
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Senior W...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado 2 months ago
Categoría del empleoInformática / Telecomunicación, Ingenieros / Técnicos PuestoSoftware Test Engineer Lugar de trabajoHeredia Salario estimado1500000 Ti...
Publicado 25 days ago
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ year of professional AWS DevOps experience
• Experience scripting in Bash or Python
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
• Great understanding Linux and Windows operating systems
• Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), microservices, and their interactivity
• Deep understanding of serverless patterns
• Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
• Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
• Experience with implementing CI/CD with Jenkins or other tools
• Some experience writing IaC (infrastructure as code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
• Familiar with writing CloudFormation Stacks and SAM templates (CDK is a plus)
• Familiar with implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, SAM resources, and automatic CI/CD integration
• Proficient in Git
• Intermediate-level spoken and written English
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Built at: 2021-06-15T13:05:18.738Z