Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Financial Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
• Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
• Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
• Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
• 2+ year of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
• Experienced with data modelling and simulations
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Independent and disciplined
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
• Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
• PowerBI is considered a plus
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! ANALISTA JUNIOR CASH APP LA Fecha de publicación 4 hours ago(23/9/2020 4:30 PM) Número de requisición 2020-18037...
Desde To Jobs - San José
Publicado hace 22 días
Categoría del empleoBanca / Finanzas / Seguros PuestoAsistente Contable Lugar de trabajoHeredia Salario estimadoDe ley Tipo de duraciónTiempo completo...
Publicado hace 25 días
Categoría del empleoBanca / Finanzas / Seguros, Educación / Formación PuestoTrabaja en Internet Lugar de trabajoTodo el mundo Salario estimado100.000 Tipo de...
Publicado hace 25 días
Categoría del empleoBanca / Finanzas / Seguros PuestoGestor de cobro motorizado para la zona de Limón Lugar de trabajoLimon Salario estimado1 Tipo de...
Publicado hace 18 días