Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
• Organize, manage, mentor and supervise the work of IT personnel (DevOps and SysAdmins)
• Improve the company's IT related documentation, processes and policies
• Improve and optimize the company's IT infrastructure
• Improve and optimize the company's development procedures (CI/CD, Test, Deployments, etc)
• Set and enforce best practices
• Handle and manage security and IT compliance to different standards
• Work on custom DevOps solutions for client projects
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• IT related Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and above is required
• 7+ years of experience in the IT industry
• 4+ years of hands on experience as DevOps Engineer with cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and different DevOps concepts (containers, VMs, CICD, VPNs, security...)
• Advanced level of spoken and written English
• Experience with leading/managing teams is a plus
• Software development background is a plus
• Good reporting skills and experience is a plus
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Salary Range: $23 - $35/hour
• Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
• Both hourly and salary positions are available.
• Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Experience in the WFS time and attendance module WFS scheduling and forecasting module experience Expert in WFS implementation and testing application...
Desde Consultec+ - San José
Publicado hace 25 días
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and...
Desde Accenture - San José
Publicado hace 24 días
We are 3PILLAR GLOBALWe build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions...
Desde 3Pillar Global - Heredia
Publicado hace 24 días
The PositionStaff Software Engineer What We NeedAn experienced Staff Software Engineer to work with cross-functional teams to solve real-world problems for...
Desde Kareo - Heredia
Publicado hace 19 días