Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote PHP/React Developer (Intermediate+) to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. The initial project is a complex audiovisual media and translation system.
At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineers are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ years of commercial software development experience
• Experience with Laravel, Yii, Symfony or a similar MVC framework
• Good SQL knowledge
• Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
• Experience with React.js, or strong desire and ability to learn
• Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
• Experience with AWS, preferred
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Intermediate written and spoken English
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on experience.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Req ID: 63994 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees...
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción de la Plaza/nMinimum Required Qualifications *University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience *3 or more years successfully...
Desde Ntt Data - Heredia
Publicado hace 20 días
Join the world’s largest virtual company! Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities Scopic is seeking a Remote Senior DevOps...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace 18 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nPerfil del puesto: - Graduado o ultimo año de la carrera de Sistemas o Informática. - Preferiblemente Experiencia desarrollo de...
Desde Grupo Diverscan - San José
Publicado hace 25 días