Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote React Native Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive programmer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems and has experience both with hybrid and native technologies in mobile development. The right candidate will work with other advanced software engineers on multiple project teams to build industry-leading applications for our clients.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• Proficient in cross-platform React Native mobile development
• Experience in native mobile development
• Experience in other cross-platform mobile technologies is a plus
• Good knowledge of IOS and Android Operating Systems
• Knowledge in using mobile application development tools
• Knowledge in using mobile application debugging tools
• Experience in software architecture design is a plus
• Good English reading, writing and speaking skills
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote IT Lead / Senior DevOps...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace un mes
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they...
Desde Adobe - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Requisitos br Graduado de ingeniería en sistemas o afines br br experiencia al menos 3 años en puestos similares br br experiencia comprobable en uso de html...
Desde Ids Costa Rica Srl - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Requisitos br Se necesita ingeniero en sistema con experiencia en puestos como desarrollador este será a tiempo completo para codificar y dar soporte a los...
Desde Finube S A - San José
Publicado hace 20 días