Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote Senior Web Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
• Work with TL on architecture design for projects. This includes research related to the project and defining the correct technologies that should be used to accomplish project goals
• Work on several projects at the same time with the same quality
• Help other team members find solutions for the problems they have on the project
• Write technical documentation, individually or with help of other developers and TL
• Be involved as a developer on the project and be responsible for the quality of your part or for the entire project
• Help TL with code reviews and technical project management
• Work on finding solutions for both low level and high level problems
• Help with defining test plans with QAs
• Work with TL to make project related technical decisions
• Work independently and deliver quality results without the need of constant supervision
• Cover the complete development of small scale projects under the supervision of TL
• Lead teams of various sizes working on medium and large projects under the supervision of Operations and Engineering Head
• Supervise the development of small scale projects
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• 4+ years of software development experience
• Extensive experince with full-stack development
• Proficiency in one or more back-end languages/frameworks (e.g. PHP/Node.js/Python/C#/GoLang, Laravel/Django/Express/Koa)
• Strong database design skills (SQL/NoSQL)
• Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean)
• Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS)
• Solid experience in system and software architecture
• Experience with web-oriented cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
• Experience in leading development teams is a plus
• Good written and spoken English
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Bachelor's degree or higher
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Salary Range: $ 18 - $ 28/hour
• Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
• Both hourly and salary positions are available.
• Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote IT Lead / Senior DevOps...
Desde Scopic Software - Costa Rica
Publicado hace un mes
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they...
Desde Adobe - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Requisitos br Graduado de ingeniería en sistemas o afines br br experiencia al menos 3 años en puestos similares br br experiencia comprobable en uso de html...
Desde Ids Costa Rica Srl - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Requisitos br Se necesita ingeniero en sistema con experiencia en puestos como desarrollador este será a tiempo completo para codificar y dar soporte a los...
Desde Finube S A - San José
Publicado hace 20 días