Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Software Operations Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, data-driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of ensuring our projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a full-time, home-based position.
The Operations Manager will work in a team of operations managers to provide oversight and guidance to project managers, resolve complex situations, collaborate with all departments to ensure seamless coordination, and ultimately contribute to the strategic development of the company’s day-to-day operations. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
• Overview, support and monitor current and newly onboarded client projects
• Monitor and guide Project Managers and their active projects to identify and prevent risks, ensure effective implementation and timely delivery within project budgets
• Work with resource management to optimize project personnel assignments
• Address concerns, escalations, and client expectations
• Manage subsequent disputes as needed
• Interview, hire, train, manage, mentor, and evaluate project managers
• Perform day to day tasking and management of assistant operations managers
• Support PMs in liaising on client contracts, including management of rate increases
• Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess and improve project profitability
• Work with HR on performance reviews and associated operational actions
• Suggest and implement SDLC and other process improvements
• Create, define, and improve company’s policies and enforcing them
• Work effectively with the Director of Engineering and other technical personnel to troubleshoot technical challenges and enhance technical workflows
• Ensuring interdepartmental collaboration
• Report to the Director of Operations and Vice President
Successful candidates will be:
• Skilled in the English language
• Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
• Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
• Industrious and energetic
• Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
• Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
• Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
• Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
• Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
• Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
• Flexible with different task assignments
The right candidate will work with a team of skilled professionals from around the world to keep the company running smoothly and efficiently.
This is a dynamic, multicultural environment, and the ability to multi-task is crucial. Openings and priorities vary widely, requiring flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our work environment benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same routine tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience in full-cycle software project management
• Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
• Familiarity with creating specs and wireframes for software projects
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
• Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry
• Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+3–GMT-7)
• PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Requisitos:Bachiller en carrera afín, Marketing, Mercadeo y Ventas, Estadística, Relaciones Públicas, Comunicación Colectiva. - Preferible o en curso. Manejo y...
Desde Empresa Nacional - San José
Publicado hace 15 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nDescripción del puesto: • Tener la habilidad de mantener un equilibrio entre lo que el cliente espera, lo que la empresa puede ofrecer...
Desde Taike - San José
Publicado hace 15 días
Requisitos:Requisitos académicos:Licenciatura/Maestría en Administración de Empresas o gestión con cualquiera de los siguientes énfasis: Finanzas, Contaduría...
Desde Linda Vista S.R.L - Cartago
Publicado hace 11 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nEducación: Estudiante de Ingeniería en Sistemas Formación: • Conocimientos básicos en seguridad de sistemas de información...
Desde It Experts Latam Srl - San José
Publicado hace 10 días