Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Are you a creative professional passionate about user-centric design? Scopic Software is seeking a Remote UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
We are looking for an experienced designer with problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude. The right candidate will work with small teams of software engineers and marketing specialists to advise on and design the UX/UI for industry-leading applications.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 3+ years of commercial UI/graphics design experience
• Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and marketing
• Experience using Material Design, Fluent, or similar design system
• Excellent UX and conceptual design skills
• Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
• Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
• Experience with typography, color themes/palettes, and pixel perfect graphics
• Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq, InVision, MarvelApp)
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Strong written and spoken English communication skills
• Stable internet connection and home computer
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. This is a full-time position. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Applicants must submit a strong design portfolio for this position.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Categoría del empleoDiseño Gráfico / Creatividad PuestoDiseñadores gráficas Lugar de trabajoescazu Salario estimado400000 Tipo de duraciónTiempo completo...
Publicado hace 24 días
Para ESTUDIANTES próximo a finalizar sus estudios, que requiera realizar su practica profesional, se asignan tareas según el plan de estudio y luego de...
Desde Rg R O G U S Consultores - San José
Publicado hace 24 días
Tiempo Completo Objetivo: Crear un productos o sitios que los clientes/usuarios se sienten atraídos, encuentren fácil de usar y comprendan rápidamente...
Desde Crux Consultores S.A. - San José
Publicado hace 15 días
Experiencia de al menos 3 a 4 años en diseño a nivel de agencia Publicitaria o preferiblemente en medios publicitarios en el punto de venta. Experiencia en arte...
Desde Dicora Servicios Empresariales S.A - San José
Publicado hace 17 días