The Salesforce Developer will report to the Director of Sales Technology. The selected candidate will deliver technology solutions leveraging strong technical experience to design, engineer and deliver key Salesforce.com related initiatives.
• Design and deliver Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
• Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
• Analyze highly complex requirements and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
• Participate in design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
• Manage, customize and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
• Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and Data Loader
• Use SOQL when needed to write queries and analyze data
• Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
• Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for Salesforce CRM solutions.
• Use judgment and creativity to design coding approach to meet requirements/specifications as provided by business analysts and software development managers.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
• Strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is preferred
• 4+ years experience working as a developer in Salesforce.com
• Experience with agile development and methodologies
• Experience with middleware i.e. (Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, etc.) preferred
• Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange preferred
• Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.) preferred
• Salesforce Certification preferred
• Technical Creativity
• Knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project applications.
• Travel required (10%)
• Competitive salary
• Work From Home
• Flexible PTO policy
• Training resources
• Accessible location
• Discounts program
• Free Snacks
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Horario: Segun la zona horaria del cliente.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Universitario Completo
Additional Locations: Costa Rica:Coyol Purpose and Passion - Comprehensive Benefits - Life:Work Integration - Community - Career Growth At Boston Scientific...
Publicado hace 14 días
Requisition ID: SHA002271 MSD's Business Service Center (BSC), located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and...
Publicado hace 3 días
JOB DESCRIPTION We are growing fast and are constantly looking for smart and ambitious Creative Project Managers. Work from wherever you want with a highly...
Desde Konsus - San José
Publicado hace 22 días
We are growing fast and are constantly looking for smart and ambitious Creative Project Managers. Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary...
Desde Konsus Inc. - San José
Publicado hace 22 días