At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
SAP Functional Specialistto join our team in
Costa Rica (CR).
* Execute System Cutover, Go Live , Hypercare and Support, manage execution of cutover activities as required
* Analyze exceptions and look for trends and training opportunities.
* Work with BU locations to identify root cause and solve issues
* Serve as support for BU and FSS end users post go:live
* Monitor open and active tickets. Learn and understand business processes, procedures, transactions and technology within assigned functional area. Definition and design of workaround processes.
* BU Collaboration and Partnering:provide BU/function specific requirements as input to design team and subsequent design/build of approved work intakes.
* Collaborate with teams to define and design workaround processes.
* Facilitate change management as needed.
* Process Analysis: Define, extract and analyze department metrics
* Collaborate with BUs and FSS team leads on process improvements and trainings. Communicate with FSS Centers on any process improvements, update process documentation as needed.
* Experience with CrossVista deployment tool (WebMethods)
* Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance, or equivalent business related work experience
* 3 to 4 years of business/industry work experience
* Strong analytical, decision making, and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to create training materials and deliver to end users
* Demonstrated ability to work independently, sometimes with little or no direction, and take initiative
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities
* Strong business partnering and collaboration
* Strong ownership and accountability skills
* Demonstrated change management skills
* Experience influencing key stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
* Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to internal control
* Proven ability to assess risks and controls and identify opportunities for improvement
* Understanding of core Finance Function processes within OTSC, PRTP, RTR, and Data Management and other related processes
* C1 CEF English Level* JDE and SAP systems experience
* Project Management Knowlegde
* Microsoft Office Suite proficiency with Medium Excel skills
* Migration Projects experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider wit
DESCRIPTION Looking for a fully bilingual Virtual Receptionist team members with excellent questioning, listening and comprehension skills. ALL SHIFTS DAY SHIFT...
Desde Confidencial - San José
Publicado hace 25 días
Additional Locations: (n/a) Purpose and Passion - Comprehensive Benefits - Life:Work Integration - Community - Career Growth At Boston Scientific, you will...
Publicado hace 25 días
Requisitos: Minimo escolaridad Bachiller en curso/ no indispensable Experiencia en puestos similares minimo 1 año Actividades a realizar: empaque de articulos...
Publicado hace un mes