Senior Content CreatorJob Description The Senior Content Creator will work at the direction of the lead content creator in scaling up delivery of standard business intelligence ("BI") using the SAP Analytics Cloud ("SAC").
Content creation roles design, create and maintain SAC content for an emerging variety of use cases across Finance. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring sound data acquisition processes, use case investigation, data wrangling, and data loading into BI systems. You are responsible for aspects of underlying data modelling in SAC, including multidimensional data modelling. Creating content will required an understanding of how and where to source underling data, be it from a Business Warehouse or imported content, and adherence to a common set of principles across various teams which perform data modelling.
Collectively, the content creation team must design and maintain a wide variety of core financial and operating intelligence across Moody's enterprise. Our vision is to create a scalable, dependable platorm which provides an exceptional user digital, mobile, near real time, self-service BI consumption experience. Such processes necessarily include collaboration with and appreciation for a supporting 'centre of excellence' including colleagues in IT providing data modelling, data architecture and application support.
- Undergraduate degree with a preferred emphasis in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field is advantageous.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience working on the production of business intelligence is desirable.
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Oracle or other ERP tools is desirable
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Hyperion Planning and Smartview is desirable.
- Proficiency with cloud-based tools such as SAC or Power BI is a plus.
- Commercial and organizational awareness, including familiarity with MCO products, services, demand drivers and pricing constructs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to self-improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, progressive and positive approach to the role.
- Analytical thinking, ability to deal with ambiguity, proactive execution of information seeking behaviors.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.