Senior Content CreatorJob Description The Senior Content Creator will work at the direction of the lead content creator in scaling up delivery of standard business intelligence ("BI") using the SAP Analytics Cloud ("SAC").
The job duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, create and maintain SAC content for an emerging variety of use cases across Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring sound data acquisition processes, use case investigation, data wrangling, and data loading into the applicable BI systems.
- Expertise in data modeling, harmonizing, cross functional integrations, optimizations, supporting enhancements, troubleshooting support issues.
- Implement analytical and planning models on SAP analytics cloud, build interfaces to transfer data from various sources to SAP analytics cloud((BI, Planning and Predictive parts).
- Able to design models both on Live and import connections, build calulations at model or story level with optimal performance.
- Adhere to a common set of principles across various teams that perform data modelling.
- Recommend best practices for configuring SAP Analytics Cloud considering the overall architecture to achieve integration, high performance and stability.
- Ability to work as a visualization expert to implement the best visualization stories for customer's business KPI's.
Collectively, the content creation team must design and maintain a wide variety of core financial and operating intelligence across Moody's enterprise. Our vision is to create a scalable, dependable platorm which provides an exceptional user digital, mobile, near real time, self-service BI consumption experience. Such processes necessarily include collaboration with and appreciation for a supporting 'centre of excellence' including colleagues in IT providing data modelling, data architecture and application support.
- Undergraduate degree with a preferred emphasis in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field is advantageous.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience working on the production of business intelligence is desirable.
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Oracle or other ERP tools is desirable
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Hyperion Planning and Smartview is desirable.
- Proficiency with cloud-based tools such as SAC or Power BI is a plus.
- Minimum of one full cycle implementation of SAP Analytics on Cloud products a plus
- Good understanding of SAP Analytics cloud, ability to understand product capabilities and provide consulting on planning, design data model, labels, develop visualization reports / dashboards.
- Commercial and organizational awareness, including familiarity with MCO products, services, demand drivers and pricing constructs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to self-improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, progressive and positive approach to the role.
Analytical thinking, ability to deal with ambiguity, proactive execution of information seeking behaviors.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.