Our company At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Reporting to our Fellow and VP Technology, Anil Kamath, this executive will be responsible for leading a large global team to deliver leading-edge strategies for Adobe’s Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. You will own the Machine learning supporting Adobe’s products and ensuring a robust and scalable global technology infrastructure.
This executive will be a world-class product and strategic leader with proven experience driving a data science-focused organization and instilling operational excellence and innovation across a complex portfolio of services. The ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and approach, backed by the ability to deliver on innovation.
What you’ll do
How can you participate? The Senior Director of Data Science and Machine Learning will be responsible for driving the Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science roadmaps for Adobe’s Digital Experience platform and product offerings. The role will include leading the strategic direction of the new products to accelerate customer value and business growth.
The Sr Director will also contribute to the overall technical and commercial strategy for our Digital Experience machine learning investment. The role requires a hands-on leader with experience as a product and engineering manager of ML platforms and ML-powered applications who can create and evangelize a transformative vision for Adobe’s ML offerings; build and develop an elite data science team; collaborate with and drive a team of innovators and engineers to continue Adobe’s tradition of building groundbreaking products; help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers, prospects and partners.
- Identify market opportunities, define the product and engineering vision and strategy for Adobe’s Machine Learning portfolio
- Ensure understanding of state-of-the-art research, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new products and offerings.
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources (e.g.research, customer feedback, partner data) and develop products that use state of the art methods in data science and data engineering.
- Understand similar offerings in the market and help with a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and disruptive solutions.
- Improve existing products and work with sales and marketing to drive market adoption.
- Lead engineering team to help build the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule.
What you need to succeed
- BS,MS, or PhD in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years of experience with hands-on, server-side development
- At least 3-5 years’ experience developing or deploying ML and AI-based solutions to address industry problems preferably at an enterprise software company.
- Strong background in using ML and AI in delivering value in an enterprise context from conception to finish
- Experience and familiarity with software products for big data, and/or business analytics.
- Experience in building software on cloud platforms such as AWS,Azure or GCP
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a consistent track record in leading successful project, product or business initiatives
- Passionate about team culture with a high emphasis on execution, customer advocacy, and a fun working environment.
- Ability to encourage and drive the team to achieve ambitious goals
- An attitude of driving always-on services, continuous improvement, and efficiency into ongoing standards of operations
- Proactive, driven, and a fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills to articulate the innovation message
Adobe’s DigitalExperienceBusiness Unit provides solutions that empower businesses tomake, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
Through theAdobe Experience Cloudwhich includes our Advertising, Analytics and Marketing Clouds, companies have everything they need to deliver a well-designed, personal and consistent experience to their customers at the right time, regardless of the channel. The Adobe Marketing Cloud offers integrated solutions that help brands connect with customers on a personal level; the Adobe Analytics Cloud is a customer intelligence engine that helps brands move from insights to action; and, the Adobe Advertising Cloud offers the industry’s first end-to-end platform that manages advertising for TV and all digital formats.
Take a peek into Adobe life in thisvideo.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Requisitos:- Hablante de inglés avanzado. Fluido en inglés verbal y escrito. Alto nivel de competencia ( 85%) (debe). Experiencia de servicio al cliente (debe...
Desde Grupo Syntepro - San José
Publicado hace 25 días
Description As a Infrastructure Senior Delivery Manager you will Provide Project Delivery leadership for the Global Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI...
Desde Procter & Gamble - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nWe are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented, happy and ambitious Creative Project Managers to join our global team...
Desde Superside - San José
Publicado hace 20 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nResponsibilities for Project Manager ** PORTUGUESE IS MANDATORY** *Determine and define project scope and objectives *Predict...
Desde Ntt Data - Heredia
Publicado hace 11 días