3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Persons hired for the Senior Financial Analyst will execute on analyzing for product variance, processing inventory adjustments, annual revaluation, etc.
Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Analyzing Production Variances
- Processing Inventory Adjustments
- Annual Inventory Revaluation
- Cost estimates and analyze the Manufacturing Teams
- Variances explanation to Business Accounting
- Accounting degree and experience preferred
- 4 years of experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Fluent English
- Work Under Pressure
- Team Player
- Lean Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Being fluent in French and/or Portuguese is highly attractive
- Detailed oriented and enjoys working with operational processes
- Highly client service and quality oriented mindset;
- Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M es un empleador que ofrece las mismas oportunidades. 3M no discriminará a ningún solicitante de empleo por razones de raza, color, edad, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, origen nacional, discapacidad o estado de veterano.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.